Here’s how your business can benefit from content creation:
- Rank higher on Google. Having high-quality content optimized for search engines will increase your business’s visibility.
- Capture email subscriptions and leads. Content can be used as a lead generation tool.
- Increased engagement on social media. You audience wants to see content, not advertisements.
Hire me as your freelance writer, ghostwriter, or copywriter to develop high-quality content for your business.
I have over 4 years of experience in developing blog content, web copy, and in-depth guides. I also hold a B.A. in Marketing, a minor in Psychology, and an Inbound Marketing certificate from HubSpot.
My areas of expertise include (but are not limited to):
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Conversion Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
Before I begin working on your project, I will take time to understand your products and services. This will help me understand what your target audience, prospects and customers will love.
For web copy, I will create content that is optimized for search and will help convert website visitors into customers. For blog content, I will include relevant images and links, and share your posts on my own social media outlets (on which I have over 1200 followers). I will also engage with your readers through blog comments and provide revisions when necessary.
Last, but not least, here are some fun facts about me:
- I have read over 40 books in the last year.
- I’m fascinated with psychology and the psychological triggers involved in good marketing (and good writing).
- I’ve written over 100 unique blog posts totaling over 100,000 words across more than 15 publications. My content has gotten over 20k shares, collectively.
If you understand the value of a high-quality content writer, please contact me at email@example.com or use the contact form below.
You can also check out my portfolio to see a few of my published, public works.
[contact-form-7 id=”42″ title=”Contact form 1″]